Sunday, September 9, 2007

A new book

I was minding my own business and surfing along on the internet when I found this book advertised:  Music Therapy with Adults with Learning Disabilities.  It’s edited by Tessa Watson.  Learning disabilities, for those of us who live in the United States, is the term used in Great Britain for people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.  


Well, aside from the fact that I have a book problem in general, I had to buy it, for crying out loud.  I mean, it’s been my dream to write about this very topic for ages.  So instead I just blog.  Hm.  Anyway, I just got it in the mail, so I can’t tell you how brilliant it is yet, but I can only assume that, since it comes from Europe there will be a psychodynamic bent (at least I hope there will be).  


We shall see...

No comments: