Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quotes I have known and loved: Coming soon to a blog near you

It's been a long time since my first posting of quotes I have known and loved. And that's a shame, because there are so many quotes from so many wonderful writers whose work has inspired and taught me over the years. 


You know? The more I think about this, the more I think it's time to start a weekly quote in this blog. 


Of course, knowing me (and I do), it will be awfully hard for me to limit it to one quote. But I'll do my best. At least I'll try to stick to just one author...or maybe just to one topic. 


Oh, who am I kidding? It's impossible for me to behave when it comes to quotes. 


So there. I think it's an official decision. One day of the week (since I don't blog all that regularly anyway) is dedicated to quoting some of my favorite authors on some of the subjects I spend a lot of time thinking about.


Comments? Opinions? 





No comments: