Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Rescue me!"

SuperwomanImage by cotton_man via Flickr
Okay, this may seem like a weird thing to blog about, but I'm doing it anyway. 


I was contemplating the fact that I have periodic rescue fantasies that involve my clients. 


I don't know what else to call them. And there seems to be an element of "Rescue me!" in them, so there you have it. 


I'm sure it has nothing to do with my clients who avoid leaving at the end of their sessions. Or find the longest and/or slowest way back to their cottages possible. Or the fact that as soon as I drop some people off after their sessions, they are pulling me back to the door to leave with me. 


No, I'm sure that's not it.


Cup of guilt anyone?


Anyway, I was thinking about the fact that the rescue fantasies that seem most prominent in my mind always seem to involve thinking about driving with my clients (not going anywhere in particular- just driving) and cooking for my clients (I spend a lot of time in the kitchen).


Escape from the life they have and being nurtured and fed.


I just thought that was interesting. 




No comments: